Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

I am really excited to share with everyone my true passions: art & everything vintage! This blog is an opportunity to share my inspirations, creations, and new business venture. I hope you all enjoy :)


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Vintage Fashion Update: Currently Trending, Jackie O?

UGH! I so love the fasion trends of the 50's and 60's. Dont you?! 

If I had to choose any decades, I would choose the 50's and 60's.  I have been fascinated with the look since I was a little girl.  Watching older movies and seeing pictures of people from these times.  I think the looks are timeless.  Everything from the make-up, to the hair, to the clothes.  Everything.  I think of Jackie O.  Her look is one I can only dream of.  I love everything she wore... so elegant.   The 50's and 60's prove to be more conservative, but in a way that accentuates curves and is very appealing and classy.

Lucky for me, and for those of you like me who so admire the style of these times, the trends are coming back.  Take a look at some recent runway fashions that are predicted for the winter season.

I love the knits, A-line dresses, pencil skirts, wide leg pants (as well as skinny).

Fall 2010 Vintage Inspired Fashion TrendsPrada A-line dressAquiliano.Rimondi 2010 pencil skirt

Jackie O - My Fashion Icon

 

she simply fascinates me :)


hope you enjoyed todays update :) have a great day!

xoxo cori

No comments:

Post a Comment