Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

I am really excited to share with everyone my true passions: art & everything vintage! This blog is an opportunity to share my inspirations, creations, and new business venture. I hope you all enjoy :)


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blogging Day 1!!

So, I have had an itch for quite sometime to begin blogging.  Up until I got this itch, I thought blogs were silly and I honestly did not see the point in them.  But having seen all the wonderful ladies in my church and ladies who surround me and their blogs, I have been completely inspired.  I dont know what it is about blogging but it has just appealed to me a lot lately.  I think I have been getting more in touch with the artsy side of me, hence my new business ventures, and blogging just seems to fit right in there.  I really want to keep everyone up to date on these business ventures and I think blogging is the right avenue!

Here is what my driving theme is behind my business:

I have a passion and a knack for everything vintage.  I love working with my hands and making anything from jewelry boxes to furniture! I also dabble in photography.  I also love the vintage clothing hunt.  There is nothing better than finding a fabulous and unique piece! My desire is to find and/or create the most astetically pleasing, inspiring, and unique pieces and make them available to everyone.

So there ya go!! That is my vision and my passion.

Stay tuned for more on my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment