Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

I am really excited to share with everyone my true passions: art & everything vintage! This blog is an opportunity to share my inspirations, creations, and new business venture. I hope you all enjoy :)


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday: A Sweet Poem About Bloggers Block

I had planned on Thursdays being a day where people could win a gift card or coupon to my online vintage clothing store.  Well, unfortunately there isn't one yet. So I felt it was a little premature.  And now, I am drawing a blank on what to write about. So how about a little poem about bloggers block:

Bloggers block,
when it hits, it feels like a rock
not quite as solid,
but quite a shock

when first creating my blog,
i thought it would be easy to write about something everyday
afterall, my life seems so eventful in every way
until you try to write about it.

so what to say?
to an audience whose attention you would like to keep
to whom you want to convey a message
even if its just a little peep.

i want to display passion,
to move people with more than just fashion
i want to tell stories to intrigue
but it's feeling outta my league

so for now, i'll leave you with those thoughts about writers block,
and maybe you will return, cause hopefully tomorrows post will rock...

cheesy? i think so. hope you enjoyed.

<3 Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment