Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

I am really excited to share with everyone my true passions: art & everything vintage! This blog is an opportunity to share my inspirations, creations, and new business venture. I hope you all enjoy :)


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday: Gobble Gobble, Cont'd...

Well I know that Thanksgiving was last week, but since I did not get to blog about it then, and since today is supposed to be inspirational and SINCE I would like to perpetuate the theme of giving thanks, I would like to share with you some nice little sayings for the thanksgiving and holiday season...

Thanksgiving
"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!" -Henry Ward Beecher

"Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action." - W.J. Cameron

"If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily." -Gerald Good

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice." -Meister Eckhart

"Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow." -Edward Sandford Martin

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to
live by them." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Blog cont'd on next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment