Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

I am really excited to share with everyone my true passions: art & everything vintage! This blog is an opportunity to share my inspirations, creations, and new business venture. I hope you all enjoy :)


Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Life Update: Party like it's 2002?

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope everyone is making it through this Monday and staying warm..

It has been a very eventful weekend and Monday so far in my world.

Yes, FSU actually has a circus :) 
The weekend started off with my first trip (well, second trip, if you count the time I protested foreclosures on the lawn of the capitol) to Tallahassee for the FSU football game.  Friday was BEAUTIFUL out here in South FL... nice and cool and sunny.  There is nothing I love more than a good road trip, especially on a beautiful day (except after hour 5... then, not so much fun).  It was so refreshing to see open fields, big beautiful trees and lush grass everywhere.  This, we do not have in South FL.  It's a trade off, really... because we do have the beach.  Praise God for that.

Upon arrival we were instantly taken back to 2002, the life of a college student.  I have to say that while it looked like fun, seeing all those college kids didn't make me miss that life as much as I thought it would.  I mean ok, there is absolutely no need for responsibility, you can act like a fool and it is normal, I guess it pretty much is the life.  But if I knew then what I know now (which isn't actually THAT much more)... well let's just say things would be different.

In summary, I learned on this trip that I can no longer party like it is 2002.  I am old. I like bed, and I really really like my sleep (Amen?).  And while watching FSU lose by only a field goal was a disappointment, I have to say it was still fun to visit college land and hang out for the weekend.

On another note, progress is being made with Wild Honey Lady Vintage (for those of you who have not been following, this is going to be an online vintage clothing boutique).  We now have a domain name and I ordered a mannequin!! Still lots to check off the list to get things running, but I am trying my best to keep stamina and persevere!

Hope you all have a great day xoxo Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment