Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

Thanks for visiting Wild Honey!

I am really excited to share with everyone my true passions: art & everything vintage! This blog is an opportunity to share my inspirations, creations, and new business venture. I hope you all enjoy :)


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Could this really happen?

So last night, my wonderful fiance and I began real planning for the business. 

He is the one with the business smarts and enjoys the planning and logisitic side of things.  Me, however, I enjoy flying by the seat of my pants.  In my world, flying by the seat of my pants would equal a totally awesome and successful business.  In the real world though that doesn't "fly" (no pun intended). 

SO, we started writing things down.  How much will it cost, what do we want the inventory to look like, what is the goal of the business in the future, what are the tiers, etc... all that fun stuff!!

It is really scary to think that I am actually stepping out there and trying to make my dream come true. I am so so very excited and it is pretty much all i want to think about and all i want to do (not good for my current employer)! I have doubt floating through my mind pretty much constantly and it is a battle to convince myself that I could actually be successful at doing what i love.  I have been down this road before to try and make a business work (flowerchildcreations) and I kinda gave up because fear got ahold of me.

BUT NOT THIS TIME! Im gonna keep on truckin'.

last but NOT least, I want to wish my amazing future husband a happy birthday.  i love you and I am blessed everyday by having you in my life.

stay tuned for more and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. HI GIRLY! I miss you so much! Proud of you for going after what you want. Interstingly enough, I am also jumping off the deep end and trying to follow my dreams, as is Ms. Laurie. Here are our blogs- lets encouarge each other as we fight against the desk job.
    Excited for you! xo
    mine: http://a23types.tumblr.com
    Laurie: http://laurieannkleinhenz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete